EGCMN runs projects that look after, and connect people with our unique natural environment and its threatened conservation values.
Some of our current projects:
- EGCMN_East_Gipplsand_Shire Natural_Values_Report_final.
- Owl recovery post fire
- Landcare Australia Rainforest Bush fire Recovery grant
- Rainforest Restoration
- Love Our Lakes – Eagle Point
- The Emerald Link
- Rainforest post fire recovery
- Lake Tyers Littoral Rainforest health check-up /deer impact monitoring
- More project info: EGCMN Newsletter
All EGCMN work is partnership based and run on a cooperative basis. We believe working with people is the best way to achieve sustainable long term conservation outcomes.
Do you see a conservation project need in East Gippsland? Or do you just want to get involved? Please get in touch.